We had the most beautiful weather this weekend! Sunny, breezy, warm, and two whole days without any rain, which was quite a rare treat this summer. My husband grilled, we put out the hammock, and lazed around on the deck. I even got a lot of my flower pots filled, finally.
Our town did not have fireworks this year, which was disappointing. I always feel funny going to another town to see fireworks. Does that sound strange? It just seems like it should be a hometown thing -- something you share with your neighbors.
But even without fireworks, this holiday was the perfect summer weekend -- complete with strawberries, green grass, daisies, and dinner on the deck. It's what we dream of in the cold winter months. :)
How was your weekend?
Now let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
- Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
- Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
- Paste the url into the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Type your name in the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Click on "Enter."
- Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net. I can't wait to see your mosaics! Here is Mr. Linky: