Ah, summer! This has been one of the most beautiful summers I can remember, with perfect growing conditions. We had a lot of rain in the spring, and even though we are enjoying warm and sunny days now, they are tempered by cool breezes. Days are filled with the drone of bees as they fly from flower to flower, and the evenings are cool and lit by the flicker of fireflies. These are the days we will remember when the sky is an unremitting gray, and the snow is turned to slush in the roadways.
Now let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
- Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
- Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
- Paste the url into the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Type your name in the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Click on "Enter."
- Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net. I can't wait to see your mosaics! Here is Mr. Linky: