This has been a very green summer here in New Jersey. Usually at this point in August, all the grass is looking rather burnt, and the leaves on the trees start to look a bit dusty. But we've had over 24 inches of rain in the last three months, and everything is green.
We've been trying our best to take advantage of the beautiful scenery, and walk as much as possible. There are several really wonderful parks near our home, and also trails through some nature sanctuaries. And even a walk around the corner boasts some lovely sights, such as the grass-covered path, above.
And I've also been trying my best to keep from complaining about the weather, which has been a tad bit... shall we say... humid. Oh yeah, the grass is green, and the rest of us are all growing mold.
But I'm not going to complain. ;)
Now let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
- Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
- Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
- Paste the url into the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Type your name in the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Click on "Enter."
- Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net. I can't wait to see your mosaics! Here is Mr. Linky: