Oh boy, summer is finally coming to New Jersey. As I type this on Sunday night, Monday's temperatures are predicted to be around 96 degrees, and super muggy. Those cool, rainy days are starting to look really good right about now. :)
Summer, to me, means wildflowers in the meadows around our home -- queen anne's lace and goldenrod and wild black-eyed susans. It means going to the farm stand for local corn and Jersey tomatoes (the best in the world, I'll have you know!) and stopping to say "hi" to the chickens. It means long rambles under the hot sun, and pretty cottage gardens filled with flowers.
Yes, life in summer is just a bowl full of cherries. ;)
Now let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
- Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
- Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
- Paste the url into the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Type your name in the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Click on "Enter."
- Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net. I can't wait to see your mosaics! Here is Mr. Linky: