Just a little fall primping for Mosaic Monday this week. :)
This is a small credenza in our kitchen, all decked out for fall. The tole container and the wooden painted rooster plate came from HomeGoods a few years ago. Silk flowers and sheaf of wheat are from Michaels, and the small ceramic rooster was a gift from my friend Robin. The pair of bird prints hanging above the credenza came from an area rummage sale.
Now let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
- Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
- Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
- Paste the url into the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Type your name in the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Click on "Enter."
- Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net. I can't wait to see your mosaics! Here is Mr. Linky: