Welcome to another Mosaic Monday! I have to admit that I chose this subject for my mosaic simply because I was in the mood for (as they say on Monty Python) something completely different. :)
Also, we spent much of Sunday (still raining) on a college tour at Fordham, so I was not completely prepared. Luckily, I have a bajillion photos to choose from, so it was not hard to put this together. I know there are a lot of pink lovers out there, and I hope you will enjoy this peek at pink. :)
Now let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
- Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
- Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
- Paste the url into the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Type your name in the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
- Click on "Enter."
- Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net. I can't wait to see your mosaics! Here is Mr. Linky: