Welcome to another Mosaic Monday. We had an amazing 115 participants last week, with offerings from all over the world. How cool is that?!
This week, I've done a compilation of some of my favorite photos from the past few years. I love to take pictures in the mist, and here I've collected some of my favorites. Flowers are also a perennial favorite of mine, and here I've gathered some tulips which cheered my spirits this past week. I'm loving the vintage-y feel here, and the soft, warm tones. I also think it is a very quiet mosaic, which mirrors how I'm feeling lately... waiting for some early signs of spring.
Yes, I know it's only January. But I can dream, right? ;)
Now let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
1. Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
2. Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
3. Paste the url into the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
4. Type your name in the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
5. Click on "Enter."
6. Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net. I can't wait to see your mosaics! Here is Mr. Linky: