Well, it's definitely winter here in New Jersey. The temps for the past few days have not risen out of the 20's, and with the wind howling it often feels like only seven or eight degrees above zero. We have had snow off and on this past week, too.
I used to hate winter -- the snow, the cold, the ice and wind. Now I find that if I'm dressed warmly enough, it's kind of nice to get out and walk in the sun. And it has a sort of spare beauty that emphasizes light and shadow. And I appreciate the sun so much more when it shines above a landscape of snow and ice. :)
What is your favorite season?
Now let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
1. Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
2. Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
3. Paste the url into the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
4. Type your name in the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
5. Click on "Enter."
6. Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net. I can't wait to see your mosaics! Here is Mr. Linky: