First of all thank you so much for your support and your kind comments yesterday! I don't want to characterize it as "misery loves company," but it is nice to know that I'm not the only one going through all this. So thank you, from the bottom of my heart! I think I will be looking into creating a blogger's photography course, for beginner photographers who use a point and shoot camera. I'll be letting you know more about it as I get to work on it. :)
Now for Mosaic Monday... It was such a beautiful weekend here in New Jersey, with temperatures in the 50's. Now that may not sound so warm to some of you, but believe me it was Nirvana. Truly.
We went for a walk at my favorite park, Natirar, with our friends Robin and Ken. They brought along their daughter's new puppy, Riley. And of course, I brought along my camera. :)
Riley loved the park, which was filled with people and other dogs. We walked about four miles, and he ran most of the way! He was very well-behaved with the other dogs, and charmed quite a few of the people, too. He's just so darn cute!
Now let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
1. Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
2. Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
3. Paste the url into the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
4. Type your name in the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
5. Click on "Enter."
6. Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net. I can't wait to see your mosaics! Here is Mr. Linky: