I don't know whether it was all the snow this winter, or all the rain this spring, but the flowering trees have been especially beautiful this year. Or maybe they just seem more lovely because it was a rough winter.
Here are a few photos of the crabapple tree in our front yard. It's getting a little old now -- I won it in a poetry contest when I was in first grade. Yes, that is a long time ago. lol
But even though the trunk is gnarled and the blooms may not be as numerous as on younger trees, it is still the belle of the ball come spring. And it smells divine!
Now let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
1. Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
2. Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
3. Paste the url into the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
4. Type your name in the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
5. Click on "Enter."
6. Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net. I can't wait to see your mosaics! Here is Mr. Linky: