I think I'm getting into a flowery rut with Mosaic Monday, but I just couldn't help posting about the wild roses that are blooming here right now. They usually bloom around June 1st, but they are a little early this year. I guess all that rain this spring moved the flowering schedule up a bit.
Or maybe it's global warming.
Anyway, these small white roses are ubiquitous here in my part of New Jersey right now, and their scent is nothing short of amazing. It follows us as we walk in the park, and it wafts in through the windows at night to perfume our dreams. I wish there was such a thing as a scratch and sniff blog, so that I could share this wonderful rose with you. :)
I'm trying a new linking system this week. I guess we will all be learning together. Let me know how you like it. :)
Now let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
1. Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
2. Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
3. Paste the url into the appropriate inlinkz box in this post.
4. Type your name in the appropriate inlinkz box in this post.
5. Click on "Enter."
6. Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net.