Friday, March 4, 2011

Time Flies



Oh, this has been one of those weeks where time just got away from me! I'm sure you know what I'm talking about -- it seems like one minute it is Sunday night and when you wake up, it's Friday morning... and some minor but annoying computer problems didn't help matters either.
Now I've got some errands to run and cooking to do, but I just wanted to stop by quickly and assure you that Mosaic Monday will be up and running this week as always. In fact, you will not want to miss this post. I've got a giveaway and a special offer for you. I know you will love it! :)

*********

Hope to see you this week for Mosaic Monday. The linky thing will be up by 8:30 pm Sunday night. That is Easter time, USA. See you then!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Mary,

    Yes, I know the feeling. And of course with the approach of spring - that "spring fever" sets in and we get even less done.

    Mosaic Monday - I will have to read what this is all about. I have heard several Bloggers refer to it - so I will drop in on Monday.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. The week has flown by for me, too. How does that happen? With a birthday party and book club this weekend, the next two days are sure to fly by too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see Monday's post Sunday night! I am enjoying the Mosaic Monday LInky Parties. Thanks so much for hosting them :D

    xoxoxo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we all have weeks like that! I hope to join you for mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do know the feeling. Time behaves very strangely sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for Monday!
    the wanna be country girl - Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  7. You, Mary, have a way of designing a still life.....thank you...smiles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Mosaic Monday, I must check it out ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those calendar pages of yours

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment. I love to hear what you have to say!